Dryer vent / Chimney sweep

Hello all, A couple of questions..
-1- I put in rigid pipe for dryer venting. Coming out of the wall into the garage where the pipe runs through to go outside, there is a space around the pipe. Is there some type of sleeve or flange that I could use to make the installation look cleaner. The gap is too big to use fireproof caulk.
-2- Looking for general cost for a chimney sweep in rhode island. no chimney, just a stainless flue up two stories.
Thanks for your time. -Jack

no chimney,

You could buy a chimney brush and do it yourself for less than 1 chimney sweep visit. I use 1/2" white pvc pipe with appropriate fittings glued on for the screw together handles. It's a little stiffer than the commercial ones.
Bob
Dryer vent wont get hot enough to be a fire hazard. Use mortar or silicone caulk.
Chimney Sweep ??? why. You do not need one, relax.