driveway patching

So.. I moved into a house that had the gutters and sump pump drain into a terracotta drain tile that ran down the center of the driveway and ended about 6 feet from the street-- no outlet or anything.. So.. for years water had been running to the end of this pipe and caused a sink hole under the beginning of the driveway... not to mention that the pipe had cracked so that half the water ran out of the pipe, and the other half ran around the pipe where the pipe came into the hole..
so.. I had a drain line installed that ran out to the street.. the concrete that the people used to cover the pipe has hairline cracks running along where the patch meets the driveway. I used Drylock crack filler about a year ago and it just cracked again..Would an elastic concrete patch filler work with these cracks?
also, probably because of the water running under the drive way, the driveway is cracking down the center (it is individual concrete slabs) with a slight uneveness.. What would be a good way of patching these cracks? Qwikrete vinyl patch? Would any patching job I do recrack because of the car driving in and out?
It's about $10,000 to replace the entire driveway..

buffalo ny: call the concrete supplier and find out how much concrete costs these days. stop by there to see who pays their bills on time. call a satisfied customer list, and visit a driveway they like when it's a few years old. a good driveway will last a long long time. the patching i've tried never lasts or appears the way you want it.

Hairline cracks to me would be cracks not even worth worrying about. Cracks that haven't opened at all, or if exaggerating some, cracks that have only opened the slightest bit. Are they really hairline?

like, I can fit the tip of my fingernail snug into the crack in some areas.