Driveway concrete sealer

I moved into a new house last August and at times washed the car in the driveway and sprayed tire protectant on the tires. Now I've noticed that when the driveway gets wet, I can see the outlines of where the tires were when I sprayed them - the sprayed areas are light gray and the non-sprayed areas become dark gray. I assume that the spray has sealed the concrete in these areas. Short of spraying my entire driveway with tire spray, what can I put on it to either remove the sprayed areas or protect the entire 1200 sq. ft. driveway?
TIA, Shawn
<< the sprayed areas are light gray and the non-sprayed areas become dark gray. Short of spraying my entire driveway with tire spray, what can I put on it to either remove the sprayed areas or protect the entire 1200 sq. ft. driveway? >>
The only option you have to match the appearance of the light areas is to spray the entire thing with the identical goop you put on the tires. Removing the spots with TSP scrubbing might work but likely only after repeated scrubbings. Or you could simply ignore it for a few years and it will slowly disappear. So many problems arise in a new house that need urgent action that given your situaution I would put the driveway appearance oon the back burner. Good luck.
Joe
Shawn wrote:

dont spray that junk on the rest of the driveway.. the sun will eventually get rid of the plasti/silicone spray that you left in the driveway.. and from someone who had a new house built.. its the first few years that are hard on you.. it will not stay new forever... take it from me... i had my house built in 1972... we babied it until the kids came along and quit worring about small things... and when the under concrete slab drain pipe broke and we had a crew out digging under the house.. and with a new roof from age and another from hail damage.. and alot of other stuff..... a few spots in the driveway will be the least of my worries now.. at one time there seemed big to me.. but now anymore... the house is getting old and so are we... i just hope i outlast the house... or the other way around.. i dont want to go through all the aggravation of buying another house......