Drinking Practice and Dropping the Ball

I am preparing for New Years Eve by practice drinking. It's never too early to prepare for big events like this.
This is Drinking Practice: Session#364D (9:00am to 11:55am on 12-30-05)
During Drinking Practice Session#364B, I came to a major decision. (as follows)
--- Official Notice --- Since they are going to drop the ball in New York on New Years Eve. I want to assist. Therefore, in honor of that ball, I have decided to drop my balls on New Years eve. I am going to go up on my roof, get a good grip on the rain gutter and let my balls drop. Everyone is invited to watch. I'm hoping the blond next door catches them.....
--
Notice: Drinking Practice Session#364E will begin at Noon on 12-30-05)
* Volunteers Always Welcome *
On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 09:25:39 -0600, Drinking.Practice@Session#364D.com wrote:

Hey, lets meet any time and I'll drink you under the table.
Drinking.Practice Session#365A now in progress 12am to 2:55am 12-31-05
Notice: Drinking Practice Session#365B will begin at 3am on 12-31-05) * Volunteers Always Welcome *
->>>>>>> THE LATEST NEWS <<<<<<<<<-
-= T H E C O U N T D O W N B E G I N S =- The Excitement Ensues
FULL OUT DRINKING (Not practice) Begins 8:30pm 12-31-05. Lets Celebrate the New Year in style. There will never be another 2006 New Years party. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ *** Every Liquor that exists is welcome to enter my mouth *** This is NOT Practice, this is the REAL THING. This session has no ending time until sometime on January 2 or 3. 2006 CLIMAX OCCURS 11:59.30pm 12-31-05 until *sometime in the am* 1-01-06 My BALLS will DROP 11:59:59:59pm on 12-31-05 Prepare for shooting the load, including Blastoff and Fireworks. This great event is being timed using an atomic clock for precision accuracy. The US Department of Homeland Security has been notified these are only balls, not bombs. NASA has been contacted about the high powered carbon arc lighting I have erected to highlight my balls drop. An additional 500 amp service panel was recently added to my home to power these carbon arc spot lights. All is prepared and ready for blastoff. (Laser light show, carbon arc spotlights, and fireworks will all be computer controlled for accuracy)
Back to practice drinking !!!!
!!!!!! Damn this is fun !!!!!!
*** Looking ahead. Starting on January 1, 2006. Every Drinking Session is going to have it's own individual memorial website. You're invited to visit them and enjoy !
On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 22:52:35 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@xxoptonline.net (The Real Tom Miller) wrote:

Wow, a real live PArTy pOOpEr
Have a real shitty New Year !!!
Drinking.Practice@Session#365D.com wrote:

Anyonbe who needs to 'practice' is obviously a rank amateur. From you posts I bet you are a juvenile.
Harry K
On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 01:41:38 -0600, Drinking.Practice@Session#365A.com wrote:

The very mark of an amateur. Proving it again.