Does A/C need maintenance?

Page 3 of 3

Noon-Air wrote:

    Pink stuff -- would that be the acid-based coil cleaner? Read the horro story at www.nucalgon.com before you TOUCH thatstuff.
stretch wrote:

Indeed. Some people can't even spell 'explanation'. Highly unlikely they'd be able to explain anything to your average college educated
homeowner.

Nah, they'd probably just figure something wemt wrong and look for another slightly more competent hvac contractor.
tm,
I'm glad you can spell, you might as well be right about something! :-)
Honestly, if you start correcting all of the spelling in this group, including all of the fat fingers, you will never get anything else done. I suggest that you stick to the discussion at hand and stop worrying about the spelling. Some of the spelling is worse than mine. Who knows? Maybe someday you will spell something wrong, then we can all jump YOU about it!
Stretch

Thats because Chris is no tech...hack..yes.....tech..no.
Simple question Chris....what happens when you run the unit? Why would this be a better way of rinsing the coil? What would allowing the cleaner to remain on the coil for a longer time do? What help is this to the owner of the unit?
I bet alot of things sound goofy to you...like superheat....
We don't need no steenking directions. Just pour it on (and get a whole lot of it in the motor cause that's greasy too) and then call the AC guy to replace the condensing unit.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 01:56:51 GMT, pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

forging headers and cancelling postsyou disagreed with for the last 6 or 7 years, Matt would have had no reasons to go to alt.config
everybody, do yourself a favor. go to google. click on Groups. type in Paul Milligan. press enter.
    Chris, you are a total and complete moron. Acid cleaner MUST BE RINSED WITH COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF WATER. Not condensate. You can only rinse with condensation on coil cleaners that are MADE for that...marked clearly, "No-Rinse Coil Cleaner." And those do not need rinsing for months, if need be, in areas like Phoenix where our humidity is a whopping seven percent today.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

yup.... uh huh...... the pink stuff was on sale :-)

Better than kitty breath, Or how about cookie breath.

LOL. kevin the cookie eater haha

Heh. Would now be a good time to mention that your quoting method needs work?

I thought the discussion at hand was Steve in Carolina's insecurities?

The way some of you alt.hvac guys are always going on about your homoerotic fantasies... guess I better doublecheck each post, eh? Don't mind me Stretch, just goofing around.
pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:

It seems to be working, too.
Vicki, if you would read my reply (hey, you did quote it in your email) you might. Well, just might.... see that you are the one who didn't get the correct understanding of who wrote what. I invite you to read again. I'll insert a little text.
I hope you have a smarter day tomorrow, and pehaps today stay home and don't answer the phone. You're off to a bad start.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus