dishwasher sprayer won't snap in!

We have a Kenmore UltraWash dishwasher. The sprayer for the top rack is a little 4 inch curved item that looks like it was the model for the tornado graphic you see on the nightly news. I think it snaps onto a rigid arm that extends from the top back of the dishwasher to above the top rack. the sprayer has a 1/4 inch peg that looks like it snaps into the arm, but every time I snap it in, and it stays, it falls off during a cleaning cycle.
Am I missing something or is this a "call the repairman" event?
Thanks.
The Carters wrote:

little 4 inch curved item that looks like it was the model for the tornado graphic you see on the nightly news. I think it snaps onto a rigid arm that extends from the top back of the dishwasher to above the top rack. the sprayer has a 1/4 inch peg that looks like it snaps into the arm, but every time I snap it in, and it stays, it falls off during a cleaning cycle.

Hi,
Kenmore is made by several different companies....model#?
http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html Some model# helps.