Dishwasher Preferrence

Page 3 of 3

=FWIW-- The top rack in my Sears purchased Bosch does adjust and is completely removeable. (But, I have never measured the space between the racks.) =
The low end Bosch Sears sells was rated well by Consumer Reports and though low end works well for my parents. Very quiet. They also sell one with an adjustable rack which my parents did not need.

have
That's a bunch of B... S...

Purchased a Bosch from Lowe's. SWMBO loves it.

Check out Sears. The one here in Nashua, NH had all of the makes you list below, and some. Kidd

wrote (with possible editing):

Old Kitchen Aid - metal parts. New Kitchen Aid - plastic. Not a guess, I owned both; wish I still owned the old one. I think Petro's correct.
There is a Bosch dealer in Gorham - a town of less than 3000.
--
Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com

model would

.
Consumer Reports is useless, they only seem to give a good rating to "trendy" items and items they are trying to direct you towards (for profit).
"worse repair record in the business" they say. but how many actual repair calls come in compared to less expensive models? probably 4 to 1 in favor of Asko!
They do NOT compare apples to apples, they compare apples to oranges.
Don't know about specific models as I haven't shopped them in some time, but I have always had great luck with Kitchenaid dishwashers. Personally, I wouldn't buy another brand.
Bill