Dishwasher continually draining, even with door open.

My Tecnik TKD7000 just started acting strangely. As soon as you switch it on, it just starts draining. Even with the door open, and no water left inside. It never stops doing this, no matter how long you leave it. Any ideas please?

Reply to
Mr. Spigot

a bad door switch or the timer never completed the full cycle

Reply to
ransley

I checked the door microswitch, and it does seem okay. How could I check your second suggestion? It had also been disconnected from the mains for a while, and I'd have thought that would reset any timer problem.

Reply to
Mr. Spigot