Disgusting Prude Mechanic

Page 1 of 2
We just moved and had to find a new mechanic to fix our cars. We got one that was highly recommended by several neighbors. Last week I took one of our cars to this mechanic. On Thursday I picked up the car. The car had been running horribly, now it runs great again, and the price was not too bad. I was pretty satisfied. That was until I got home from work on Friday. My wife said the mechanic called to ask her a question. He asked her if we found a rat shit in our car. She was extremely put off by the question and called the guy a disgusting prude and hung up on him. When she told me this, I immediately started screaming and I called the garage. I told the manager exactly what I thought of them, and was sure to scream into the phone during the entire conversation. Then I told them to never call my home again, or I would prosecute.
Apparently this pervert remembered that I was at work during those hours and called to harass my wife. I think I made it very clear that they not call again, and they just lost a customer. If the guy thought he was being funny, he called the wrong party, and if they actually do have rats in their garage, they should not be infesting people's cars. Now I have to hire an exterminator, and am not pleased.
I will not take my car back there ever again. This call was totally uncalled for. This makes me wonder if the guys that work there are all drug users, and I must say a few of them did look like the street gang type, having metal things poked into their faces, and we all know those type all use drugs.
goldilocks& snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

In the back seat. Next to the ball peenis hammer.
> He asked her if we found a rat shit in our car.
Troll Alert!!!!!!!
SN wrote:

B I N G O!

LOL !!!!
AMUN
boy, I'm slow. i needed to read all the replies. rat shit > ratchet. ha ha

First of all:
Prude: Pronunciation: 'prd Function: noun Etymology: French, good woman, prudish woman, short for prudefemme good woman, from Old French prode femme : a person who is excessively or priggishly attentive to propriety or decorum; especially : a woman who shows or affects extreme modesty
Wrong word.
Second: Someone on your end should've said "That's an interesting question. Why do you ask?"
Third: The whole story sounds like a crock.
Doug wrote:
First of all:
Prude: Pronunciation: 'prd Function: noun Etymology: French, good woman, prudish woman, short for prudefemme good
woman, from Old French prode femme : a person who is excessively or priggishly attentive to propriety or decorum; especially : a woman who shows or affects extreme modesty
Wrong word.
Second: Someone on your end should've said "That's an interesting question. Why do you ask?"
Third: The whole story sounds like a crock.
I say: 4th You need anger management classes. I am glad you aren't my customer. You sound like an imature person, to blow up without finding out why he asked that question. Screaming the whole time is the sign of someone who has never grown up. The garage is lucky you will now go somewhere else. You deserve the kind of mechanic you get. As Dale Carnegie said, "Don't grow old, grow up!"
Stretch
Doug Kanter wrote:

I don't even see how asking about rat shit would be perverted... just strange.
On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:22:03 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

ratchet: slang for a socket wrench handle comprised of a lever and a ratchet mechanism to which sockets can be attached for loosening and tightening bolts and nuts. Commonly called a "ratchet wrench"
rusty redcloud

I think we have a winner here.
RAT SHIT = rachet
( it's all in the perception ) <rj>
YEAH,,RIGHT... ---------------------------------- We just moved and had to find a new mechanic to fix our cars. We got one that was highly recommended by several neighbors. Last week I took one of our cars to this mechanic. On Thursday I picked up the car. The car had been running horribly, now it runs great again, and the price was not too bad. I was pretty satisfied. That was until I got home from work on Friday. My wife said the mechanic called to ask her a question. He asked her if we found a rat shit in our car. She was extremely put off by the question and called the guy a disgusting prude and hung up on him. When she told me this, I immediately started screaming and I called the garage. I told the manager exactly what I thought of them, and was sure to scream into the phone during the entire conversation. Then I told them to never call my home again, or I would prosecute. Apparently this pervert remembered that I was at work during those hours and called to harass my wife. I think I made it very clear that they not call again, and they just lost a customer. If the guy thought he was being funny, he called the wrong party, and if they actually do have rats in their garage, they should not be infesting people's cars. Now I have to hire an exterminator, and am not pleased. I will not take my car back there ever again. This call was totally uncalled for. This makes me wonder if the guys that work there are all drug users, and I must say a few of them did look like the street gang type, having metal things poked into their faces, and we all know those type all use drugs.
Rat shit / Ratchet Ratchet/ Rat shit Was that a 3/8" 0r 1/2" rat shit I ( 1/4" mouse crap, 3/4" German Shepard)

Dave, I think you have it figured out. Those people sure have short fuses. If they had not done off the deep end over it, they would have found out the mechanic left a tool it their car.
Stretch
I got a call one time from some folks who needed a key to their motor home, but they had it strat wad.
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

I AGREE