Discontinued Formica search

Hi there, I am searching for some Formica that has been discontinued.. I would be willing to take it in any form, full sheet, cutoffs, shower walls, countertop........ The Formica is the well known white with a metal gold fleck in it... Does anyone have any????? I have contacted many fabricators and manufacturers of laminate material with no luck...
Jeff Menzies snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Hi there,, I am searching for a discontinued Formica..white with a gold fleck.. It was discontinued a few years ago.. I have contacted the Formica Co. countertop fabricators, you name it...no luck so far...Does anyone have any?? I would be willing to buy it in a full sheet, recycled counter,table top you name it..Thanks..Please contact me if you have or know of any.
Jeff Menzies snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Didn't I just read this?
Even if you find it it will not be a perfect match from a different batch.

I recall seeing or reading about some company that was reproducing old Formica patterns. They were doing the boomerang style for old house restorers. Don Young

What exactly is formica anyhow? Yes, I know what the stuff is, I mean what is is made out of? I always wondered that.

With a Google search I came up with this. http://www.tiscali.co.uk/reference/encyclopaedia/hutchinson/m0016500.html

Here's a more comprehensive answer. http://www.formica.co.uk/index.cfm?Fuseaction=display&ContentID 3