discoloration on dining table

I need some help. Is there any way I can get rid of white spot discoloration on my kitchen dining table? I believe the 2 white spots are caused by hot plates since they are circular. The table is solid birch and has natural wood veneer. I am thinking of some solution which I can rub onto the table.
Many thanks - Gardin