Did you ever wonder ...

... why a sink trap will last for years and years in a wet environment, but if you 'winterize' a house and shut off the water; then the trap will rust out in just a couple of months in a dry environment.

Reply to
Pat

No, I don't wonder, I know why.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Even thinking, gets me in trouble.

Reply to
Oren

You mean people are still using metal?????? That corrodes. What next? Still using lead water pipes.

Reply to
terry

On 5/6/2008 12:24 AM terry spake thus:

Well, they still sell metal traps, waste pipes, etc., so somebody must like them.

To me, they look less cheap than plastic, even though I'm aware of the problems w/corrosion.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

That is not true

Reply to