Detecting joists through gypcrete

Is there any way to non-destructively and precisely determine the location of joists that support a floor consisting of 5/8 plywood topped by 1-1/2" of gypcrete?
Thanks in advance for your replies.

1st floor ??2nd floor ?? Are the joists exposed anywhere ?? basement , craw space , ect. ? If so you could figure the layout..2nd floor not so easy without cutting into drywall ....What are you trying to do ??? If you don't mind sharing....Can you tell where they are in ajoining rooms ???
Darro wrote:

deeper as an option, however, I don't know if it can get through over 2" of stuff.
Art Todesco wrote:

Especially if the gypcrete has 4" or 6" metal fabric in it, to keep it from cracking.
-- aem sends...
Darro wrote:

Yes, they will find the body. And they'll use surface penetrating radar to do it.

It's been years and they haven't found the one I hid.... Jim