Definition of a Plumber

A plumber is a farmer who grows and sells plums.
It's NOT a guy who fixes pipes. That guy is called a PIPER!
Add pictures here
✖
On 3/11/2010 2:14 PM, get_the snipped-for-privacy@myendlesshomerpairjob.com wrote:

and a farmer that grows and sells corn, is a corner?
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 11, 2:14 pm, get_the snipped-for-privacy@myendlesshomerpairjob.com wrote:

And if you hit him in the face with some dough filled with apples, he becomes a Pied Piper.
Add pictures here
✖
You mean a farmer who grows plumbs?
The chemical symbol for lead is Pb, which is short for " plumbum". A plumber works with plumbum.
You can Pb people to information, but you can't make them think.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Ergo a copper must also be a piper.
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:08:54 -0800 (PST), harry

I thought that lead pipes cause drain bamage.

I thought a copper was a guy in blue uniform who hands out tickets. What's really a pisser is that those tickets never work to get into movie theaters. Many blondes have tried and never succeeded.
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:32:46 -0600, get_the snipped-for-privacy@myendlesshomerpairjob.com wrote:

If your basement ceiling is too low, yes.

A *lot* of blondes have succeeded at getting into the movies. It generally involves couches, though.
Add pictures here
✖
---
Add pictures here
✖

Ergo a copper must also be a piper.
if I guy growing plums makes him a plumBer, then a guy working with copper is a cooper, but I'm not sure what that makes a barrel-maker, however.
This is a fun thread.
Add pictures here
✖

Barrister?
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:07:06 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

Drummer?
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 13:14:01 -0600, get_the snipped-for-privacy@myendlesshomerpairjob.com wrote:

He knows crap runs downhill and payday is thursday.
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 16:19:23 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

"You sure do have a shitty job!"
"Yeah, but on Friday it all come out green."
Add pictures here
✖

When I married and we moved to the city, a university and married student housing, I had an immediate job as the housing complex's resident electrician. That was a great job- I set my own hours, did what needed doing and at 19, was essentially my own boss. Then. . . they found out I also could do plumbing. <Sh*t> My plush job turned into the occasional. . . graduating to frequent. . . emergency call to fish "things" out of toilets. My reliable fish tape became a plumber's snake and the things I pulled out of the toilets cannot be described in mixed, or even sentient, company.
Plumbers usually are worth what they get in pay.
--
Nonny

Luxury cars now offer a great seating option for politicians.
✖