Dedicated electric line for gas stove?

I'm moving my range from one side of the kitchen to the other. I have to move the gas line of course, but I'm wondering if I can use an existing outlet for the ignition circuit. The old line was a dedicated 20amp circuit that I would like to use for other things. The new stove location has a 15amp circuit with four fixtures on it. Can I simply plug the stove into this outlet, and could I also run electric to a vent hood from the same outlet? Are there likely to be any Philadelphia code issues with this?
Thanks, Andrew
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Andrew) wrote in message

Hi,
Might be a good idea to check your use&care manual to see what the manufacture of the range suggests.
A copy from my manual.... "Gas range - 110 -120 volt, 60 hertz, properly grounded branch circuit protected by a 15/20 amp circuit breaker or fuse. Must be properly grounded and polarized. #14 gauge house wire minimum for 15 amp protection, #12 gauge is a must for 20 amp protection."

Yes.
It will need to be GFCI protected if countertop space is involved.

Yes.
Yes, you can hard wire the vent hood to that box, however the box may have to replaced with a larger box to accommodate the extra wires.

Very possibly so. They may require you to install a GFCI protected 20 amp small appliance circuit depending upon the countertop layout.