Deck Cleaning

Page 2 of 2

Paul Franklin wrote:

Yes you are correct. Chlorine bleach destroys wood. Use something like Oxy Clean instead.

ransley wrote:

Chlorine bleach destroys wood. Use something like Oxy Clean instead.

What kind of retard oxyclean pitch man are you, moron.
ransley wrote:

Google "sodium hypochlorite decks" or something similar.

I just use plain soap and water, with a wash cloth to wash my dick.
On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 18:10:15 -0600, ߽@ipud.com wrote:

Oh, that's where you went wrong. Little girls don't have a "dick".