Daich cement resurfacing

Does anyone have with experience with this product? I have seen it on TV and visited their website along with finding out local suppliers. I have a tired looking (cracked and standard gray cement) driveway and patio and would like to re-do w/o spending lots of money. I have already gotten quotes for resurfacing these areas by companies for around $2500. Any info would be appreciated. Myrna
A thin resurfacing requires extensive prep and will have a very limited life on a driveway. Whats the warranty.