Dad's And DIY dont mix

Thank's, E'd, Ther'e's the apos'tro'phe's I'd been look'n f'r. Yo'u're a tru'e frien'd.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

wrote in news:vFhXg.54085$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

An excellent post.

No one on their death bed ever mumbled "Gee, I wish I'd spent more time at the office.".

Reply to
Al Bundy

Note that the OP said "stop killing my house?" and not "[...] his house?".

you know, I've heard that English is the only language that capitalizes the first person pronouns.

I think that that says something about our arrogance.

Reply to
Philip Lewis

If I don't get manage to accomplish my first plan, (being shot by a jealous husband at the age of 96) I'm gonna say that, just out of spite.

Reply to
Goedjn

I have seen "Failure to Launch" adult children who had the "my" house attitude. It could have been one of them.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B