Dad's And DIY dont mix

Page 2 of 2

If I don't get manage to accomplish my first plan, (being shot by a jealous husband at the age of 96) I'm gonna say that, just out of spite.
On 11 Oct 2006 02:15:44 -0700, "cuppycake"

World Of Warcraft. You won't see him for days, months, years. :p
Seriously, do you have any photos of projects 'completed'?
later,
tom @ www.Consolidated-Loans.info

Move out to your own house while you still know it all. How old are you?
Apparently not old enough to know that "I" (first person pronoun) is always capitalized.
Steve

Note that the OP said "stop killing my house?" and not "[...] his house?".

you know, I've heard that English is the only language that capitalizes the first person pronouns.
I think that that says something about our arrogance.
--
May no harm befall you,
flip

I have seen "Failure to Launch" adult children who had the "my" house attitude. It could have been one of them.
Steve