cut down a twin sidelite door?

I'm looking at a new Pella door on craigslist that has 2 sidelites.
It won't fit where I want to put it unless I can remove one sidelite. But it is only $100- and I'll be replacing the existing door next year. . .
Is this worth going to look at the door to see if it looks feasible?
Do they glue those side pieces on- or should it pry apart if I'm careful?
Thanks- Jim