Customers purchacing their own material (long)

finally you admit your incompetence the 1st step to recovery it admitting you have a problem. only 11 more steps to go.

get off your knees and ...............wipe that chin.

Reply to
the sagacious dolt

What a childish little man. How did you figure out how to post on a newgroup?

Reply to
thetiler
6ft 3in is far from little..............son

How did you figure out how to post | on a newgroup? | POSTING IS THE EASY PART just like pissing off morons like you. get a real job and stop pretending to be a tiler or let me illiterate for you stop pretending to be "thetiler"

Reply to
the sagacious dolt

You've failed to give an ounce of evidence as to why I'm not a tiler. If you doubt anything I post, feel free to counterpost and let's debate the advice I give.

Actually you can't because I am an expert, and you're a wee little phoney poster.

thetiler

Reply to
thetiler

Spoken like a true professional. Keep up the good work Mr. Tiler

Reply to
kellyj00