Culligan IC-100 Refrigerator Icemaker Installation Guide

The ice from our refrigerator always tasted less than great. So I bought a Culligan IC-100 for about $13 and installed it this past weekend.
It took about 30 minutes to finish. I took pictures of the process and wrote up a quick guide.
Here's the page - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Culligan-IC-100-Icemaker-Water-Filter-Installation-Guide
I'm really glad that I did this since now the ice tastes great and looks crystal clear. It was a pain having to buy ice at the grocery store before every get together.
Cheers, Paul Michaels Fort Lauderdale, FL