Creepy summer

geeze Louise, I never saw so much rain as this summer. Mushrooms are growing in my sandy soil. In 2 days they went from tiny sprouts to big things. There are huge woodchucks and racoons and possums all over the place. "something" has been gnawing at the lowest shingle on the house. I don't go out at night, lately. You never know what's out there.

Why don't you mention what part of the planet it is that you're posting from? News in the boyou of louisiana is probably going to differ from what is seen in the saraha desert. Have you forgotten that you are posting to an international newsgroup?

In upstate NY we're getting lots of rain, too. It's fabulous for the garden, fruit trees, etc. I love it!

We have the typical 5-foot black racer snakes all over the place, ticks and chiggers, plus I'm seeing 10-20 deer every day. This is worse time of year, very hot and muggy in east Tennessee. The heat is too much and stay indoors, can't wait 'till the October cool down.
ktos wrote:

That's why I bring my 9mm pistol with me when I venture out on the property at night, I could run into a black bear or worse, a fricken neighbor!!! :-p
Clark...
--
Don\'t you have Google in your part of the world?

ktos wrote:

It 's a good sign that dementia is creeping up on you.
--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8