Counter-tops: What's next after granite?

woosh, goes the sarcasm plane overhead.

It wasn't sarcasm. It was genuine insanity. Only rightwinger nutcases refer to the proposed legislation as "ObamaCare".
Jim Yanik wrote:

Funny how everything bad is always Democrats fault. Ever notice the RECORD number of Republican filibusters in that period? Double any similar previos record.

Yet the downtrend started by Bush has been reversed.

History suggests otherwise.
Jim Yanik wrote:

You live in an alternate reality.
Turn off FOX and try looking at the real world.

He have to learn how to think for himself and how to conduct minimal research into topics he argues about. Much easier to be a mindless dittohead.

Well, at least it's just paranoia. At least I don't, in actual fact, have a vast right wing conspiracy coming after me.
I'd rather be in my shoes!
On Aug 28, 7:47pm, snipped-for-privacy@malch.com (Malcolm Hoar) wrote:

That's nothing. You should see the vast left-wing conspirators after everything. OMG what a crowd...