Cost vs. Value....

I have been trying to RATIONALIZE some on-going rehab projects to my spouse. This is an interesting article and data collection for rehab projects from people connected with property values.

While these values are for PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATIONS it does give you a starting point in your projections.

best Kent

Reply to
mcfriendly

"mcfriendly" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

She in that bad a shape?

Reply to
Al Bundy

The usefulness of the information varies though. What is the reason for the remodel? If it is to enhance re-sale value, it is probably good advice. What they do not consider is the enjoyment that the present owner gets once done. While a deck may only give me back 90% of my investment, the hours of pleasure of use are worth every penny even if it was 1% return.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski