Cost differential between cedar shakes and clapboard?

Anybody know roughly what this is, or where I could find info? NH region.
Thanks, Jim

Locally that would do you any good, I've no idea, but your local building supply would be a good starting point for the materials. Many of them will also have good knowledge of what local installation goes for as well as who...