Copper Prices going down

The raw commodity price of copper has been falling and although higher than a year ago is still substantially lower than its peak.

Are you going by trading rates, or scrap yard prices?
tom @ www.Consolidated-Loans.info
Trouble is the wholesalers and big box stores probably stocked up at the high price because they were cleaned out of the cheap copper, now they don't want to sell it at a lower price until someone buys it all up and they reorder cheaper copper. Also if they can be a little slow at dropping the price after they buy stock at a cheaper price it helps their poor earnings.

Is that commodity price and how about lead? Frank
frank.logullo wrote:

To answer myself, I googled. This looks like a good site for copper and lead: http://www.lme.com/copper_graphs.asp http://www.lme.co.uk/lead_graphs.asp I had just bought some bullets to reload (copper and lead) and price was up about 20% over last year. Frank