converting Sprinklers to Drip [water pressure?]

there seems to be more than one way to do a sprinkler to drip conversion

If I use existing sprinkler head locations, with a large number of drippers, extensions, etc, do I need to reduce the water pressure at this location; see photo

Or, can I try it without reducing the pressure, and see how it works, around the many plants?

[also, should I install a filter at the main, in photo?]

thanks marc

Reply to
21blackswan