Condensation on Holding takn ?

    We are getting condensation on our two holding tanks, one              fiberglass, the other one steel. Can we wrap these them         those fiberglass blankets used for hot water heaters, or         will the fiberglass just get soaking wet ?
                Thanks
John Doe wrote:

The insulation will not get wet, IF you keep all the moisture away from it. You will need to have a vapor proof seal on the outside of the insulation.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math