Condensation on double glazing

Page 2 of 2

Don't let it hit you in the ass on your way out......
Mary Fisher wrote:

You were specifically referring to bathroom fans (in your reply to Al's post) - a bathroom fan is infinitely superior to just opening a door.
--
Grunff

She's probably bathing in a tin bath located in the outhouse next to the chicken run. Opening a door in those circumstances obviously lets any condensation out. (and the bird flu in) :)

Can't afford tin. Galvanised has to do for us - when it's allowed again because of the toes.
The hens don't have a run, they're free range until Defra says we have to take them indoors.

I suspect Mary Fisher is just a fun'in ya. I mean look at the stupid remarks. Then look at her "handle". Fisher as in fishing for a sap. Mary as in happy ==> Merry Fisher.
Al Bundy wrote:
[snip]

Oh FFS have you never read a book in your life?

Does the TV Guide count?
First it's normal to see a SMALL amount of condensation (usually in the corners of the windows) overnight. You however, have a little too much moisture in the air (windows are fine.)
As others have pointed out, either turn down the humidifier during cold weather and use the kitchen fans when cooking and bath fans when bathing in the winter. (What you see on the windows is also being seen in the attic cavity and inside the walls as condensation when the moisture hits the dew point inside the insulation.)
Dennis
I had some double glazing fitted last year, it was fitted by a FENSA We are happy with the windows etc, but in winter sometimes get condensation on the windows. This only happens on mornings where it is particually cold and wet out, it burns off by midday, and is worse in rooms where people have been sleeping.
snipped-for-privacy@davidbevan.co.uk wrote:

Hi, Think ventilation and humidity control.