Concrete sealers for residential flooring, which are the most emblematic brands?

Hi,
I'm considering covering a concrete floor with laminate but hearing about concrete sealers that can be coloured and get a very glossy surface I want to investigate about. Can you recommend me some brands to look around?
Thanks in advance
--
Faustino Dina
The best way of painting a concrete floor is epoxy paint.

about
I want

around?
Dina, Check out Home Depot, they carry BEHR epoxy finishes in colors and a flake finish. -- Best Regards, Dennis J Sunday Home Inspection Systems Www.homeinspectionsystems.com