Concrete driveway cleaning and patching

I have started to pressure wash my concrete driveway. I think this is stamped concrete right?
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-10/1090906/P1000362.JPG
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-10/1090906/P1000363.JPG
I spent 8 hours pressure washing the left side and now it's clean but it takes forever. Am I doing something wrong? Every inch has to be directly sprayed on vigorously, so now it will be like another 10 hours to do the right side, and this is just the front driveway and not the rear pad.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-10/1090906/P1000361.JPG
see the right side? I spray the right side a bit and you can see where the nozzle has sprayed. May be I need a different nozzle with a wider coverage?
One more question I have is in the following pic:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-10/1090906/P1000364.JPG
I have an area that is part of a planter area, but I want to "shorten" it so for now I have covered it with paver bricks. But I really want to cover it with same concrete. But I have no clue how to match the black "grout line". It is not really a grout line, any idea?
Thanks in advance,
MC
miamicuse wrote:

A nozzle with a wider dispersion pattern would be essentially the same as taking your existing nozzle and backing off the distance a bit. If backing off results in inadequate cleaning then you don't have a powerful enough washer.
That is mostly the advantage of using a more powerful (PSI) washer. That you get the same cleaning effectiveness with a wider pattern so that the job takes less time.
miamicuse wrote:

Yes you want a different nozzle. You may need more power (both psi and gpm) with the wider nozzle.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
On Sunday, October 1, 2006 8:18:06 PM UTC+1, Joseph Meehan wrote:

Its because the pressure washer you are using isn't powerful enough. Better of getting a prefessional driveway cleaning company in. If your in Bromsgrove, check out http://www.jetcleandrives.co.uk/Driveway-Cleaning-Bromsgrove
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Geez a spammer dragging up really old post to advertize his company
--
PV

"Sorry PV but the Police will jail you if you dare approach me."
On 12/21/2013 5:52 PM, PV wrote:

I have to kick myself in the nuts, but thanks for responding.
Yours, and mine own, point is rather irrelevent.
LOL! Grammar check that!

Low pressure or low gallon-per-minute pressure washer, with too fine a nozzle. The ones that clean faster cost more.