Come ON!!!

Can't you guys .. Get Rid of that "Can I plug My 230V" thread?

Reply to
Paul M

As soon as you get rid of this black backround.

Reply to
Rich

webtv all of those people need some kind of internet education before they're allowed to use a keyboard.

Reply to
bumtracks

Jusst like one of my sales weasels that uses all caps, no matter what. When I took him to task on it, he said deal with it. I asked for another salesman....

Reply to
HeatMan

Reply to
Rich

For people like you they created block sender.

Kill file.

black background!What's the matter with a black background!What's the matter with a black background!What's the matter with a black background!What's the matter with a black background!What's the matter with a black background!What's the matter with a black background!What's the matter with a black background!

Reply to
Colbyt

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 03:19:55 GMT "Rich" used 375 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

Please don't post code.

Reply to
G. Morgan

background!

[...garbage deleted...]

Well, guess I know where I will NOT be ordering "new garage door parts"---Dick!

Reply to
John W. Wells