Color combinations?

Thanks in advance.
I just purchased a home(old) with crown molding. I am trying to decide on color combinations for the walls, molding and ceiling. I have the interior decorating ability of a worm. Can someone suggest a website or software package that allows me to look at color combinations, that gives me an idea of what they look like together. I'm afraid that I am not making myself clear. I want to be able to choose from a pallet, the wall, molding and ceiling color, and the program/site will give me a realistic picture of what it will look like.
Thanks in advance,
Dave H.
DaveH wrote:

Most retail sources of paint will have a number of sources for you. Better than a web site, they will let you take them home with you and see what they will look like in the room with the furniture floors and lighting that is there. They come in a number of forms in the color chip areas.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
in message
.

http://www.behr.com/behrx/workbook/index.jsp

Benjamin Moore's website has a color selector where you can pick various combinations of wall, ceiling, and trim colors to get an idea of how they'll look. I find their Historical Colors to be nice.
I am far from a decorator, but the typical pattern I see is a flat white ceiling, trim (crown molding, baseboards and casings) in a satin or semi-gloss of the same white, and a color of your choosing for the walls.

semi-gloss of the same white, and a color of your choosing for the walls.<<
yeah, that's pretty routine, but also many people go with a ceiling white that's just a bit less white than the trim.