Cold Radiator

I've got a radiator that will get a little warm, but not hot like the others. What might be the problem? I see there's some sort of valve on the side, but I don't have the right tool to do anything with it. I can probably borrow some needle-nose pliers if turning the valve is the thing to fix it. Suggestions? Thanks.

Reply to
Jayne Doe

If its at the top and you have hot water, not steam its a bleeder valve, open it till water comes out while your system is running

Reply to
mark Ransley