Clogged Electrical Wire

I have been noticing that the lights in my bathroom keep getting dimmer every night. My electric razor also is running slower, as well as the bathroom exhaust fan. This indicates to me that the wires are getting clogged. Do they make a plunger or snake to clean them out? Where do I buy one? Where is the best place to do the plunging or snaking from? Do I just do it from the light or outlet, or should I removed the fixture and outlets. One last thing, should I snake it all the way back to the breaker box, or just until I hit the clog and the lights get bright again?
Oops, UI almost forgot to ask. Do they make different size wire snakes depending on whether I got #12 or #14 wire? Or is it determined by the size of the breaker?
Thank You
Mr. Serious

Glad to see I'm not the only Ahole around here.
well what works for me is follow these steps.... the snake for #12 wire is different than #14 and shouldn't be confused... it can cause serious damage to the snake. #12 wire takes a rattlesnake it can be eastern or western rattler but not a pymgy and the #14 takes the very rare coral snake it is often difficult to hold the snake . . . . . .
Later
Creative writer

I find that discharging a large Tesla Coil through the clogged wire will clear out any clog in the world. Be carefull though, sometimes the Tesla coil can actualy rupture the wire, and then all the electricity runs out on the floor.... Makes a big mess, especially if you don't have a good magnet to pick up all th electrons. Monopoles (+) work best, but are very expensive, so I usually just use a plain old di-pole to celan up spills...
--Heh -JD

Ahhh....Tesla..... Terry

I've got one of the expanding garden hose tip things with the bladder that blows up. I just put it on the garden hose, plug it into the socket, and run it at full water for half an hour. Works like a champ. No epensive electrician charges, either.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

No, they are too small to snake. You need to put the black and white in your mouth at the same time and suck on them real hard. If you suck hard enough, you only do it once.
--
Mark
Kent, WA