Clogged drain on the parking lot

We recently got a problem with a clogged drain on the parking lot.The problem is,the lid is cemented into the ground and we can not lift it to clean the basket.The water is spreading around.What kind of sollution do you suggest?
Thanks

You must clean the basket. How big a drain is it? A 4" like a residence or a larger manhole size like in the streets? There are places that specialize in cleaning catch basins and they have large scoops for it. If it is a small residential sized drain, try to pry the top out or break it out. This is not a job for Draino.
If it has a steel lid pound on it to loosen.

Post photos Far too little information to help you.
may try a wet dry shop vac to clear the standing water and might get it down between the bars <using extensions> of the lid although that lid will have to come off someday.
sledge, jackhammer, etc....
all hard work