Clear the spinners out of the eaves troughs

Went to Mom's to clean the leaves and "spinners Out of the eaves troughs. She's on my case to do it today because it's going to rain tomorrow.
I'd hauled the heavy ladder around, been up and down. it's in the 80s out and humid, and I'm about to my limit of strength. Mom asks the same question several times. She'll want to know if the drain spout is clogged. And a minute later, ask the same. I know that's her absentminded, but I read it as she didn't trust me the first time. You know, like cops "do you know how fast you were going?" "you asked me that seven times already, what, I didn't give you the answer you wanted, ass hole?"
So, I'm at my physical limit, and she mentions off hand that the reason I'm cleaning the gutters is that the last time it rained, the water poured off the eaves trough by the window, and she thinks they are clogged.
Drink some more water, stand in the shade. Go look. The water pours there because the fascia board is rotted, the copper clamp that holds up is coming lose, and the edge of the eaves trough is lower, there. And none of the troughs had more than 1/6 of the trough full of spinners.
There is a lot of advantage to reporting the problem (water pours off, here...) rather than calling for specific action (clear the gutters).
I might have actually fixed the problem.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 6/28/2014 2:08 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Be glad someone has a big enough heart to claim you as a son.
Oren posted for all of us...
And I know how to SNIP

It's our heads - from trying to comprehend Stumped logik.
--
Tekkie

A few years back I saw a car, maybe a early 90's Buick Century, being driven by a old guy, probably in his 80's. As he sat at the red light, his rims were just spinning, spinning, spinning.
It was the strangest thing I had ever seen. Nothing else on the car, or in it ;-) was pimped out, just the wheels. Very strange.