Cleaning Stains From Formica Kitchen Surface ?

Hello:
For a kitchen Formica work-table surface: can anyone suggest any type of cleaner that might work in removing some stains that don't seem to be removable with all the common cleaners ?
Probably old food or juice stains that were inadvertently left overnight.
Any special techniques worth trying, etc. ?
Thanks, B.
I've had a lot of luck with baking soda. Use a damp cloth or sponge and sprinkle on some baking soda. Rub on the stain. It should help.
I've also used bleach directly on the spot. But this could remove the finish so if it's a relatively new counter, don't use the bleach. Myrna
I've had a lot of luck with baking soda. Use a damp cloth or sponge, sprinkle on the baking soda and rub on the stain. This should help.
I've also used bleach directly on the stain. This could remove the finish so if you don't want to risk it, don't try the bleach.
Myrna
Robert11 wrote:

Soft Scrub w/Bleach seems to get anything off my bone color laminate.
Hi,
Much thanks for the info.
The baking soda suggestion worked liked a charm !
Amazing, in that none of the other multitude of household cleaners I tried worked at all.
Much thanks again.
Bob

Very glad to hear it!