cleaning furniture made with leather and fabric

I am looking at purchasing two loveseats made with a combination of leather and fabric upholstery. The fabric is 100% polyester with a cleaning rating of W (water). The back/arms/bottom is made with leather, the cushions (back and seat) are made with the fabric. I am concerned with the ongoing cleaning of the furniture. Can a piece of furniture made with this combination be cleaned by a professional? Are the costs increased because of the combination?

Thanks, Greg

Reply to
mpg

Some carpet/furniture cleaners from the supermarket I've used are also good for leather. Most work so well I don't know why you would call someone to do it.

Reply to
Art