Cleaning formica countertop?

Can someone recommend a good cleaner for our white formica countertop? It has gotten a little dingy looking over time. We need a cleaner that is safe for food preparation. Thanks

Reply to
donh

Uhhh....soft scrub ? I know what you're talking about, I don't think it can be cleaned. The Yellowness that is.

Reply to
roger61611

How about Clorox?

Reply to
Ray K

Full strength plain bleach. Pour it on, spread around, let it stand for an hour, then rinse well. Worked well for me.

Reply to
Abe

Automotive paste wax will put a nice shine and luster back on dingy laminate. ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

Reply to
DanG

Bar Keepers Friend. Contains oxalic acid to get out rust from bits of metal.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch