Cleaning formica countertop?

Can someone recommend a good cleaner for our white formica countertop? It has gotten a little dingy looking over time. We need a cleaner that is safe for food preparation. Thanks
Uhhh....soft scrub ? I know what you're talking about, I don't think it can be cleaned. The Yellowness that is.
donh wrote:

How about Clorox?

Full strength plain bleach. Pour it on, spread around, let it stand for an hour, then rinse well. Worked well for me.
Automotive paste wax will put a nice shine and luster back on dingy laminate. ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

donh writes:

Bar Keepers Friend. Contains oxalic acid to get out rust from bits of metal.