Clean Up Spills In The Kitchen With Magic

Don't ask me how it works but it's amazing. ^_^
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/invention-that-picks-up-condiment-spills/1jrjgurs6?q=viral&from=en-us_msnhp&rel=msn&cpkey 770c5e-63c8-44ca-862d-1cecf6cb3fd1%257cviral%257cmsn%257c%257c
http://tinyurl.com/9wzgpub
http://www.made-in-japan.bz/switl /
TDD
On Thu, 01 Nov 2012 07:22:37 -0500, The Daring Dufas
well, *how* it works is right in the title.<G> Magic.
I suspect it has something to do with vibrations and the natural cohesiveness of liquids. if it worked on shirts I'd buy one. Bounty works on non porous surfaces.

The Bing links seems to be broken-- the 3rd one works
Jim
On 11/1/2012 7:29 AM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:

I posted the tinyurl.com link because big links often get broken, I just checked all of them and they worked for me. I use Thunderbird and I wish you could see the video, it is amazing. ^_^
TDD
On Thu, 01 Nov 2012 07:37:03 -0500, The Daring Dufas

4th time's a charm. The tiny one worked finally. Same as this much faster loading youtube link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyK-vEbZNxo

It is pretty cool. I'm sticking with vibrations and cohesiveness. Jim
On Thu, 01 Nov 2012 07:37:03 -0500, The Daring Dufas

The only thing thats amazing is that people actually reply to your SPAMMING.
Now take your spam and shove it up your intestional track until it comes out of your eyeballs.
On 11/3/2012 4:00 AM, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote:

Define spam you hot steaming pile of putrid excreta. A device for cleaning up gobs of gooey substances is very on topic for this newsgroup. ^_^
TDD
On Sat, 03 Nov 2012 03:00:11 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote:

Yeah, TDD we 'regulars' hate when someone we've never seen before posts a link to something we can't buy.
?? Oh, you were here a decade or two ago? OK--
Maybe it is the nymshifting twits we don't like.
Jim
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I want to see it pick up cat barf from a carpet.
The Daring Dufas wrote:

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/invention-that-picks-up-condiment-spills/1jrjgurs6?q=viral&from=en-us_msnhp&rel=msn&cpkey 770c5e-63c8-44ca-862d-1cecf6cb3fd1%257cviral%257cmsn%257c%257c

Oh, pshaw. You can do the same thing with the Harbor Freight Multifunction Miracle Tool.
Probably.

You might be right--- Design the newest 'blade' for the twitching tool!
Jim
Does it work on shag carpet? Or, just on glass counter tops?
Don't ask me how it works but it's amazing. ^_^
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/invention-that-picks-up-condiment-spills/1jrjgurs6?q=viral&from=en-us_msnhp&rel=msn&cpkey 770c5e-63c8-44ca-862d-1cecf6cb3fd1%257cviral%257cmsn%257c%257c
http://tinyurl.com/9wzgpub
http://www.made-in-japan.bz/switl /
TDD
On 11/1/2012 9:00 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

If you read about it, the description says that it only works on flat nonporous surfaces. ^_^
TDD
Not more than three or four times a day, right?
Next time I spill condiments on a window I'll run out and get one.

Sorry, I don't buy it.
I'll bet anything it turns out to be an exercise in video 'special effects' and/or editing.
Erik

it makes perfect sense to me. I might get my twitching tool [TM by heybub, I believe] out and try to replicate their results.
Ever see cornstarch dance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbTHExJzJXs

same principal.
Jim
On 11/02/12 7:58 AM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:

I used to have moves just like that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
nKs6f-d0k
Jim Elbrecht wrote:

Oil and water don't mix !
Don't believe it.
Put some water in a glass. Add 1/4" of oil. Stick the business end of the HF Miracle Twitching Tool in the concoction. You get uniform oily water!
This is just the trick for a usable oil & vinegar salad dressing.
In the amount of time it would take to get the device, plug it in and use it, I could have it wiped up with a Bounty cloth. :)
Michael Lalonde Sudbury, Jumlers.com