Circuit Breakers: Murray Type MP-T vs. Siemens Type QP

Can someone please tell me what the difference is between the Murray Type MP-T and the Siemens Type QP circuit breakers? I've looked them over and over till my eyes bugged out and for the life of me I can't see what makes them different from each other. Is it something internally? If so, what would that be?
Thanks in advance.
Green Giant
Green Giant wrote:

Greetings,
If you have brand x circuit breaker and put it in brand z box if it fits it will probably function safely. HOWEVER, the NEC says that you cannot do it because brand x breaker has not been tested to function in brand z box and there might be an unknown problem. The two breakers might be identical but you are SOL unless the breaker / box combo has been tested. I do not know if Murry and Siemens have been tested for compatibility.
Hope this helps, William