Cigarette smoke detector

Page 2 of 4
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:01:08 -0000, AZ Nomad

Q.E.D.
Add pictures here
✖

Suits me fine. I'm obese, and I usually park pretty far from the entrance.
Not all obese people are lazy. I find exercise pointless, but activity in the service of some purpose is fine. I'll walk a mile to get somewhere, but I won't do it just to be walking.
Cindy Hamlton
Add pictures here
✖

"All you can eat" places
Add pictures here
✖
Red Green wrote:

Ban the fatties from airlines too. I hate to have to give up half my seat to a big fat ass. I don't like rubbing legs with them either.
--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8

Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:57:39 -0500, Blattus Slafaly £ ¥ 0/00 :)

Fuck that. Give them and charge them for two seats.
That, and I'd like to see the airlines quit sizing the seats for an anorexic five year old.
Add pictures here
✖

smoking costs everyone, from stinky clothes, to higher medical expenses. ands smoking around a child even in a private home should be called what it really is child abuse, and given criminal status
so it cant really be outlawed, so tax it out of existence.
each year raise the tobacco tax a buck a pack. year one a extra dollar, year 10 ten extra bucks.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

What do you do that I don't like that we can tax into oblivion?
--
B. Hussein Obama won\'t wear an American flag on his lapel, or put his hand over
his heart during the national anthem, but prominently displayed in his Houston

make it something thats a danger to everyone, kills millions yearly, makes children ill. dont forget to add you will demand full health coverage because of you own choices.........
smokers shouldnt be covered for any smoking related illnesses, health coverage for those should come from a tobacco tax.
states now restrict smoking in public places.
the next will be not around kids espically in vehicles. seeing that makes me ill
Add pictures here
✖

Marriage fits.

Add pictures here
✖

make it something thats a danger to everyone, kills millions yearly, makes children ill. dont forget to add you will demand full health coverage because of you own choices.........
smokers shouldnt be covered for any smoking related illnesses, health coverage for those should come from a tobacco tax.
states now restrict smoking in public places.
the next will be not around kids espically in vehicles. seeing that makes me ill
No offence, but, fuck you and your family too. Kiss my nicotine-laden ass...
Add pictures here
✖

do tell, if you get heart disease, cancer, emphsema, COPD, or any of the long list of smoking related illnesses, do you think you deserve health care, or social security disability if you cant work any longer?
your choice to smoke effects everyones health care costs:(
Add pictures here
✖

First, I'm not gonna sit here and say smoking is nuetral healthwise. Anyone who says that already has brain cancer or at least has a dedicated OC-768 line from there brain to ass.
So if someone overweight gets heart disease or any overweight related illnesses, by your reasoning, they should got no health care or social security disability because it was a self induced choice. But if they weigh in OK at check-in they get it. And what if one of em is one of those children you were concerned about being abused?
Hey wait a minute. If there's an overweight kid, again by your reasoning, should't the parents be charged with child abuse?
OK, get in your last comment Hallerb. This doesn't belong in this NG. I got sucked in and am guilty. Need to get back to bidness.
Really, no hard feelings. I've always said if you're not an asshole in someone's eyes you must be a doormat. Feel free to give me a big Asshole cheer :-)
Red...
Add pictures here
✖
Red Green wrote:

Maybe they should ban child birth. The world is way to dangerous to have kids.
--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8

Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:47:38 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"
Smokers actually have lower overall medical costs and medicare in particular, They usually refuse treatment until they are almost dead because they would have to stop smoking and die early enough that they don't spend much medicare money. The people who live a long time and die of "natural causes" at 80 and 90 are the ones who suck up most of the medicare money. They get cataract surgeries, joint replacements, transplants and a host of miracle drugs at $10 a pill.
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 12, 9:58�pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

gee take all the damage second hand smoke does, and friends and realtives who died long painful deaths from things like bladder cancer, caused by smoking.
it would be interesting to see the exact statistics on this.
but in human terms, well i still miss my mom who died 10 years ago, smoking caused her death..........
she was only 65
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:15:23 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

Second hand smoke is still a red herring propogated by beople who simoly don't like the smell. There is no evidence saying anyone was ever hurt by it.

Yes it would be

Hey ther's one now ... virtually zero medicare
Add pictures here
✖

hey keep smoking, so your family can grieve when your gone
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 05:40:40 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

I don't smoke, never have. I am also not black, latino, gay, female, handicapped or particularly religious but that does not keep me from defending their rights. This is all about who the nanny state will come after NEXT.
Add pictures here
✖

One's rights end when they impede on somebody else's right. I don't care if smokers smoke themselves into a coma. Just don't stink up the air I breath. Smokers are worse than other drug addicts in that their habbit is so obnoxious. A heroin junkie shooting up doesn't stink the air I breath and is nothing but a mild eyesore. An alcoholic is similar although there is a stench within 2' or so; compare that to a smoker's 20' stench.
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 13, 11:29�am, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

a smokers rights ends when it impacts me. from polluted air or sky high insurance costs.
smoking is entirely voluntary. as such they should pay the added costs of health care
Add pictures here
✖