Cigarette smoke detector

In relation to your question of whether a cigarette smoke detector is available, then I can confirm that there are several currently available on the market and we stock one called the Puff Alert Cigarette Smoke Detector. There are two versions available one which includes a remote indicator which can be installed in a different part of the house to the detector

and another which has only the detector but can be connected to fire alarm device such as a sounder or flasher

If you would like more information, feel free contact us through our site -

info

Nobody asked, you goddamn nanny-state facilitators.

I hope you get Chastic fibrosis (a disease usually found in foxes) and your eyebrows fall off.

Reply to
HeyBub

a non smokers nose who hates the stink is more sensitive than any detector

Reply to
hallerb

what's the matter? Somebody get in the way of your last fix?

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Steal one from an airline toilet.

Reply to
"Blattus Slaf

e quoted text -

smoking should be made illegal, that will end the problem and put the spammer out of business

Reply to
hallerb

Don't you mean an ex-smoker with no will power?

If you were really cured cigarette smoke wouldn't bother you any more than barbeque smoke or stinky perfume.

Reply to
gfretwell

a non smokers nose who hates the stink is more sensitive than any

gee i never smoked, and hate the odor.

i can detect it a long way off

Reply to
hallerb

" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@d21g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Yeaaaa, and while at it make drinking illegal too. And let's make the maximum door width on all buildings 28" so no fat asses can get in anyplace.

Reply to
Red Green

I heard they want to ban fat people from restaurants.

Reply to
"Blattus Slaf

"Blattus Slafaly £ ¥ 0/00 :)" wrote in news:47b1af65$0$30682$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

If you don't jest (which I doubt), who want's to ban them? Where did you "heard" this? On the Internet? It MUST be true?

Let's ban handicap people from everywhere too. Special accomodations raise the cost of everything and they take up all the best parking spots. [for any igiots who can't tell, just a tad of sarcasm].

Reply to
Red Green

snipped-for-privacy@d21g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

te:

smoking costs everyone, from stinky clothes, to higher medical expenses. ands smoking around a child even in a private home should be called what it really is child abuse, and given criminal status

so it cant really be outlawed, so tax it out of existence.

each year raise the tobacco tax a buck a pack. year one a extra dollar, year 10 ten extra bucks.

Reply to
hallerb

Can't you figure out how to operate a websearch tool like google? I had heard the news story when it first came out, but used google to find it again. It took less than three seconds to find:

isn't expected to pass and is just trying to send a message: "you wouldn't be so fat if you'd stop stuffing your face."

Most handicaped people, except for the obese, didn't choose to be that way. I'm of the opinion that the obese should be required to park at the far end of the parking lot.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Some people become obese as a result of being handicapped. It's often hard to stay fit if you have limited physical abilities.

Reply to
salty

"All you can eat" places

Reply to
gfretwell

I was thinking more of the fast food drive everywhere crowd. People who get no exercise whatsoever, and yet take in enough calories every single day to feed a marathon runner for a week.

I understand that it is hard to exercise while in a wheel chair, but most obese people got that way because of their automobile and their lazyness, not because of a wheelchair.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

I think I know just as many skinny people who are lazy as fat ones.

Reply to
salty

I bet they don't stuff 4000 calories in their faces every day.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Fuck that. Give them and charge them for two seats.

That, and I'd like to see the airlines quit sizing the seats for an anorexic five year old.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Ban the fatties from airlines too. I hate to have to give up half my seat to a big fat ass. I don't like rubbing legs with them either.

Reply to
"Blattus Slaf