Cigarette smoke detector

Page 1 of 4
In relation to your question of whether a cigarette smoke detector is available, then I can confirm that there are several currently available on the market and we stock one called the Puff Alert Cigarette Smoke Detector. There are two versions available one which includes a remote indicator which can be installed in a different part of the house to the detector (http://www.discountfiresupplies.co.uk / product/119/Puff-Alert-Cigarette-Smoke-Detector-andamp;-Remote-LED- Indicator/category/97/Cigarette-Smoke-Detector) and another which has only the detector but can be connected to fire alarm device such as a sounder or flasher (http://www.discountfiresupplies.co.uk/product/129 / Puff-Alert-Cigarette-Smoke-Detector/category/97/Cigarette-Smoke- Detector).
If you would like more information, feel free contact us through our site - http://www.discountfiresupplies.co.uk /.
snipped-for-privacy@discountfiresupplies.co.uk wrote:

Nobody asked, you goddamn nanny-state facilitators.
I hope you get Chastic fibrosis (a disease usually found in foxes) and your eyebrows fall off.

a non smokers nose who hates the stink is more sensitive than any detector
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:03:11 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

Don't you mean an ex-smoker with no will power?
If you were really cured cigarette smoke wouldn't bother you any more than barbeque smoke or stinky perfume.
a non smokers nose who hates the stink is more sensitive than any

gee i never smoked, and hate the odor.
i can detect it a long way off

There are large numbers of people that have significant negative reactions to cigarette smoke, most of whom have never smoked. Most smokers refuse to recognise just how offensive their exhaust is.
Bob F wrote:

Then the negative-reaction folks own the problem, not the smoker. Any attempt to force person "A's" solution on person "B" should be met with overwhelming, instant, and deadly force.
When people tell me I shouldn't be smoking here, my rejoinder is: "It's alright. I'm French."

There are other, more appropriate descriptions.

what's the matter? Somebody get in the way of your last fix?

smoking should be made illegal, that will end the problem and put the spammer out of business

Yeaaaa, and while at it make drinking illegal too. And let's make the maximum door width on all buildings 28" so no fat asses can get in anyplace.
Red Green wrote:

I heard they want to ban fat people from restaurants.
--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8

If you don't jest (which I doubt), who want's to ban them? Where did you "heard" this? On the Internet? It MUST be true?
Let's ban handicap people from everywhere too. Special accomodations raise the cost of everything and they take up all the best parking spots. [for any igiots who can't tell, just a tad of sarcasm].

Can't you figure out how to operate a websearch tool like google? I had heard the news story when it first came out, but used google to find it again. It took less than three seconds to find: http://jezebel.com/351622/mississippi-to-ban-fat-people-from-eating-in-public It isn't expected to pass and is just trying to send a message: "you wouldn't be so fat if you'd stop stuffing your face."

Most handicaped people, except for the obese, didn't choose to be that way. I'm of the opinion that the obese should be required to park at the far end of the parking lot.
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:47:31 -0000, AZ Nomad

Some people become obese as a result of being handicapped. It's often hard to stay fit if you have limited physical abilities.

I was thinking more of the fast food drive everywhere crowd. People who get no exercise whatsoever, and yet take in enough calories every single day to feed a marathon runner for a week.
I understand that it is hard to exercise while in a wheel chair, but most obese people got that way because of their automobile and their lazyness, not because of a wheelchair.
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:25:37 -0000, AZ Nomad

I think I know just as many skinny people who are lazy as fat ones.

I bet they don't stuff 4000 calories in their faces every day.
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:54:59 -0000, AZ Nomad

Please decide what subject you wish to discuss and try to stay with it.
I know more skinny people that are so weak willed that they can't stop smoking. Some of them use the excuse that it keeps them skinny. Pretty stupid thinking, aint it? Maybe when you see a fat person, it's really a lazy skinny person who finally mustered up enough energy to quit smoking.

pot.kettle.black