chimney breast

hi all i'm new 2 all this and would some advise please so ere go's i have what what seems to be salts and staining coming through the plaster of the chimney breast tried emulsion paint but stil comes through after short while any ideas as too a remedy will apreciated thanks mike

Reply to
mike

Your problem stems from run on sentences, a lack of capitalization, and the use of texting shorthand. HTH. HAND.

Reply to
Dave Bugg

#1. Learn how to use the English language, and how to type. #2. Put a bra on your chimney and be sure to fall off the roof and die when you finish. That way we won't have to read any more messages from you.

Reply to
alvinamorey

Where is the water getting into your masonry, got a proper chinmey cap and flashing?

Pay no mind to the grammer fairies, they will go away on their own.

Reply to
beecrofter

Yeah; folks just love reading the usenet equivalent of someone speaking with their mouth filled with potatoes.

Reply to
Dave Bugg

I got no soapbox either. Have you tried Kilz or Zinsser primer?

Reply to
tom

Learn to type and spell. That childish SMS stuff is not an adult form of communication in my opinion. You are asking some question about fluorescence.

Reply to
DanG

I don't think that's the right word, but I can't remember it exactly. Something like "florovesense"?

Bob

Reply to
Bob F

That is actually "efflorescence" that you are trying to spell. "A growth of salt crystals on a surface caused by evaporation of salt-laden water."

Try looking at

M Q