Chair Glides Floord Protectors

Does anyone have a source for super high quality (permanently attached) chair glides that can be used to protect hardwood kitchen flooring. There are a host of the felt and plastic type but I am hoping to find super ones. Thanks.

I just holesaw disks from the cheap plactic cutting board material and screw to bottom of legs. Works well, lasts forever. jesse

Jesse wrote:

NG. You want delrin or at least teflon so it slides well. You can buy delrin at a plastic shop but if you're going to do that, why not buy the proper end-product in the first place?
Thanks for the input all. I located pre-made glides of "derlin" at Lee Valley.

There
ones.

I don't know what you mean by "super ones", but the thick felt ones with double-stick adhesive are what protect the hardwood floors throughout our house. They're available in all kinds of shapes and sizes and they're on all the furniture that sits on those hardwood floors . . . .
--
"Trust me, there is NO way to nonchalantly conceal the fact that you have a
power tool in your head, no matter what you do." -- El Gato
John F. F. wrote:

I like these the best.
Hammer in plastic ones can crack & leave the nail exposed to scratch the floor.
Adhesive backed thick felt glides are a good choice as well but not as permanent
cheers Bob
BobK207 wrote:

i use rubber cane tips.