caulking

Where the bathtub and floor tile meet- Will silicone caulk stick to the floor tile? Or should I use dap or painter`s caulk their? Patt

Bath grade silicone; use "painters caulk" for other reasons.
Oren

Whats wrong with the grout you re using for the floor tile ?
says...

--
Keith

I used clear silicone (the GE I think) many years ago for the tub to floor joint. It works wonderfully, and the "clear" nature of it makes the color of the tub and floor keep their own look. --Phil