Caulk removal

I have to remove a sunroom built onto my house. My only problem is how can I remove latex or silicon caulking off the exterior brick so that it leaves non or very little trace?

They sell caulk softener at HD.
IMHO: Reality check. Brick is very porous, meaning some caulk will remain. So if it was caulked once, you might want to cauk again.
later,
tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com
whisky is a good caulk softener...hahahaha !

caulk.
Well, I've got old caulk...
On 12 Nov 2006 13:03:46 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

It would remove all my ambition to do home repair. So yes!
:D
tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com

Propane torch?
Any doctor can perform this task. It's called CASTRATION !!!! :)

You don't seem to understand what the term castration means
Eigenvector posted for all of us...