Cast Iron T Pipe rusted through

I have a cast iron tee on the outside of my house which has rusted through on the bottom, with a 1/2" by 2" hole. It is connected with a threaded fitting to a pipe with sits flush to the stucco of the house (clay block walls). The threaded fitting has also rusted through- 1/2" x 1/2". There is NO way to cut off the tee without tearing apart the clay wall. Does anyone have a miracle cure? The wholes seem to big for epoxy.
Thanks,
                             _________________________ Message sent through http://www.BetterHomePortal.com

Drain? Fiberglass cloth with epoxy.
What is the function of the pipe? Water supply? Gas? Drain? Sewer? Decorative?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On 10/4/2010 1:42 PM, jduvy wrote:

what does this "T" do?
--
Steve Barker

Post a photo..... you'll get better answers.
cheers Bob