casing clamp as seen in Fine Homebuilding

Anyone know the name of the miter clamp shown in fine homebuilding about a year ago? It is used for holding door and window casings together at the miter while you nail them. Gives you tight miters.
I think these may be what you are after:
http://www.mikestools.com/Woodworking_Pages/miter_clamps_ulmia.asp

mike korenchuk wrote:

I have a set of corner clamps that square and clamp corner pieces. I don't know if they are the same as you saw in the magazine, but they are green cast metal with a screw gripper on each side to hold the pieces, and brads or nails can be driven into the wood corner. Came in a set of four and one has a slot for sawing a 45. They are Sears Craftsman # 9 6666. I checked on the Sears site and they don't seem to have the exact clamps I have. Mine are about 20 years old. Here is a pic of two of them. One has the 45 sawing slot and the other is like the two others not pictured. You can judge the size of them by the 8.5 x 11 sheets of paper that they are laying on. My clamps - http://www.willshak.com/temp / Sears page - http://tinyurl.com/52cql
On 9 Oct 2004 11:40:17 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (mike korenchuk) wrote:

You're probably thinking about the Chestnut Tool Company's clam-clamps - a nifty invention indeed. See them at http://miterclamp.com/ or call 1-800-966-4837
They work a lot better than anything else.

That's the one and I'm ordering it tonite. thanks!